Production Team Lead
At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. GoReadyMade offers fresh, healthy and delicious meals right at your doorstep every week. Convenience is king, quality queen, and every time you open that box full of your favorite chilled ready meals to fill your fridge, you know dinner is easy tonight. Skip the stress, keep the fresh!
The Production Team Lead coordinates activities of and provides coaching and guidance to workers on the Production and Pick & Pack line. The Production Team Lead works alongside and with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Production Team Lead is responsible for following and enforcing all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor.
What you will do:
- Respectfully communicate with all co-workers. Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to properly perform their task
- Support and follow direction from all managers and supervisors about line performance.
- Keep track of line count
- Work to continuously improve in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of GoReadyMade and do not break any company policies.
- Coach all employees to follow GoReadyMade policies and procedures
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Assist with preparing ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed.
- Update production numbers in the company electronic equipment
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance and/or Supervisor.
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Follow safety procedures and food safety guidelines
What you will need:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (10+ hours)
- Regular stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, and walking
- Must be able to withstand temperatures ranging from under 40 degrees Fahrenheit to ambient room temperature
- Reliable transportation required
- 1+ of related experience
- Experience working with food or in a food/pharmaceutical production environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to use a computer and type/data entry
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Must be willing and able to work entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
- Must be able to count and have basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions).
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring, entrepreneurial work environment in which you can thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.