At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. We're offering a career kick-start for entrepreneurial minded, data driven Business Intelligence professionals.
Backed by a major global food tech company, we’re a fast growing startup based in NY. GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers’ homes.
What will you do?
- Manage daily outbound shipment process
- Manage day to day logistics carrier relationships (delivery, quality, and report weekly on KPIs)
- Assure OTIF delivery of all shipments
- Work with other departments to mitigate potential shipment delays and assure customer satisfaction
What will you have?
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, and own processes and tasks
- Detail oriented, organized, and capable of multitasking
- Knowledge of fulfillment and distribution platforms
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Digital literate, proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, analysis, pivot tables, formulas,
- College degree from a top school is a big plus
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.