Quality Assurance Supervisor
At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. We're offering a career kick-start for entrepreneurial-minded professionals.
Backed by a major global food tech company, we’re a fast growing startup based in NY. GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers’ homes.
What will you do?
- Manage day to day QA activities, receiving checks, line checks, and Critical Control Points (CCPs).
- Monitor food safety policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Work hands on with the warehouse, prep, assembly teams to ensure a high quality, and safe product.
- Spot check, test and document potential issues, raising issues and following a resolution.
- Implement, maintain and develop QA systems and procedures
- Reduce quality errors internally and at customer
- Ensure smoother, more accurate transitions between prep and assembly teams
- Ensure best practice policies are implemented and sustained for Receiving, QA, and Food Safety
- Build/manage a team of QA technicians
- Partner with Operations and Procurement to drive initiatives across QA and Food Safety
- Work day shift hours which include either Sun-Thurs or possibly Mon-Fri
What will you have?
- 1-5 years of experience in the food industry
- Preferred qualification in food/science/technology, or relevant certifications on the job.
- Must have food industry experience, (SQF) Safe Quality Food or (BRC) British Retail Consortium a plus
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.