At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. We're offering a career kick-start for entrepreneurial minded, data driven Business Intelligence professionals.
Backed by a major global food tech company, we’re a fast growing startup based in NY. GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers’ homes.
What will you do?
- Experimentation: Set up, QA, and run A/B and usability tests for our digital properties (web, mobile, email). Design and implement optimization tests across the customer funnel end-to-end (from acquisition through lifecycle retention). Focus on KPIs to perfect our digital experience.
- Research and Analysis: Perform both quantitative and qualitative user testing and analysis. Specify and research initiatives with detail, develop test plans and success parameters, document findings, and interpret the results. Build a strong understanding of our customers and the perception of our product.
- Collaborate: Ensure a strong linkage between the Product and Marketing teams (i.e. support landing page creation, search engine optimization, and paid search marketing). Partner in hitting tracked KPI's regarding customer acquisition cost and lifetime value.
What you will have?
- 2+ years as a product manager working on a direct-to-consumer digital product
- Extensive experience with hypothesis-driven testing and associated toolkits (ex. Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target, Google Experiments)
- Experience with analysis and reporting toolkits such as Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Experience with customer research methods and toolkits (ex. FullStory, HotJar, Crazy Egg, Inspectlet, UserTesting)
- Experience with data layer variables, pixel integrations, and Google Tag Manager a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.