At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. We're offering a career kick-start for entrepreneurial minded, data driven Business Intelligence professionals.
Backed by a major global food tech company, we’re a fast growing startup based in NY. GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers’ homes.
What will you do?
- Manage production and/or warehouse team
- Managing product quality and safety, health and safety
- Schedule resources to cost and delivery schedules
- Driving efficiency improvements
- Training and development of team
- Communication of targets and performance
What will you have?
- 2 yrs+ supervisory experience in the food processing industry
- Preferred CI background
- High school education or higher
- Computer literate
- Team player, analytical, attentive to detail
- Strong can-do attitude
- Can work under pressure
- Proficiency in English / Spanish
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.