Industrial Maintenance Mechanic I
At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. GoReadyMade offers fresh, healthy and delicious meals right at your doorstep every week. Convenience is king, quality queen, and every time you open that box full of your favorite chilled ready meals to fill your fridge, you know dinner is easy tonight. Skip the stress, keep the fresh!
What You Will Do:
The Industrial Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintaining equipment in a food manufacturing plant by providing electrical and mechanical preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of low voltage industrial control systems, automated packaging, and kitchen equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance according to an established schedule on all equipment. Inspect machinery, lubricate and make adjustments or repairs as needed and make repairs to faulty as required
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by performing emergency repairs on various machines; following diagrams, machine manuals, manufactures instructions
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment such as conveyors, packaging equipment, freezers, refrigerators, ovens, pan washers, automated tapping systems, water heaters, and air conditioning equipment
- Navigate and troubleshoot PLCs and HMIs
- Ensure proper use, care, and storage of various hand and power tools and their applications
- Maintains and follows area Good Manufacturing and Food Safety Practices
- Inspect/maintain the physical plant building
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 5+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
- 3+ years of Hi/Lo voltage electrical experience
- 3+ years of PLC troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work safely, adhering to GMP and company policies.
- Overtime is required
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring, entrepreneurial work environment in which you can thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.