At GoReadyMade we believe that good food can be fast and fresh. Our team are passionate about delivering ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals direct to customers’ homes. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion to join us in the food development team creating and improving our meals.
We are a fast-growing startup based in NY with big expansion plans. If you love food and want to have a big impact, then this could be the job for you!
What will you do?
- Develop concepts and rapidly test prototypes of products for the GoReadyMade innovation pipeline
- Innovate beyond our core product range to help us stay ahead of our competition
- Document and track food, industry and culinary trends as well as benchmarking our product against the current market
- Deliver trend presentations to the wider team and execute culinary demonstrations
- Constantly improve customer satisfaction and the quality of our product
- Work together with the Procurement team and external suppliers to drive innovation and improvements through new ingredients, new suppliers etc.
- Work with our Production team to ensure our current range is operationally efficient, making necessary adaptations as we grow and scale
- Work with other team members to deliver key initiatives like shelf life extension, flavor improvement, optimization of nutritional information
What will you have?
- Passion for food and culinary development
- Experience in chilled food production is a big plus
- Data driven mindset, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under time constraints, multitask
- Team player attitude, coaching and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Culinary or Food Science or a related field is a big plus
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.