Online Marketing Manager
At GoReadyMade we believe that good food can be fast AND fresh. Our team is passionate about delivering ready-to-cook, fresh & healthy meals directly to customers’ homes. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion to join us in the marketing team and help us change the way people eat. We are a fast-growing startup based in NYC with big expansion plans. If you love food and want to have a big impact, then this could be the job for you!
What will you do?
- Design, develop, and manage paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, later Pinterest & others), SEM campaigns (Google & Bing) and other online marketing channels like SMS, affiliate (e.g.)
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to develop and test new ad concepts and write the copy for all ads and landing pages
- Daily implementation of testing and optimization tactics (keyword research, bids, audiences, budgets, creative, etc.) across all online channels
- Measure and report campaign results and trends and manage campaigns towards CPA and acquisition KPIs
What will you have?
- 4+ years of experience managing paid social and SEM campaigns
- Blend of highly analytical thinking (Google Analytics) and creativity.
- Knowledge of A/B testing tools and landing page optimization
- Knowledge of promotional strategies including text, image and video.
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company.
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.