Entrepreneur in Residence
As an Entrepreneur in Residence at GoReadyMade you'll be part of our Leadership Team and take over responsibility for different areas of focus as the company grows. You will work in close contact with the founder.
As we build out our business we need entrepreneurial minded doers that take over key areas of responsibility (for example growth marketing, scaling manufacturing, supply chain streamlining, product development, procurement) and drive fast development, growth and optimisation.
You make yourself redundant every 6-12 months and hand over the team you built to a manager you hire, before moving on to the next challenge at GoReadyMade.
Location might change based on operational requirements between our NYC HQ and our NJ facility.
- 2-5 years working experience in consulting or investment banking
- Experience in D2C tech companies at an early stage is a plus
- Practical experience in performance marketing, operations, manufacturing or supply chain
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on approach to problem solving
- Industry experience in food and beverage, tech is helpful
- Strong analytical and people skills, team player
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and execute on strategy yourself
- Degree from a top business or engineering school
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring, entrepreneurial work environment in which you can thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.