At GoReadyMade, we are building the next Food Tech unicorn. We're offering a career kick-start for entrepreneurial minded, data driven Business Intelligence professionals.
Backed by a major global food tech company, we’re a fast growing startup based in NY. GoReadyMade offers ready to cook, fresh & healthy meals in a convenient weekly subscription model. We ship directly from our production kitchen in NJ to our customers’ homes.
What will you do?
- Forward visibility of forecasting demand v capacity
- Regular scheduling of production facility
- Labor & resource planning and optimization
- Ongoing process improvement implementation
What will you have?
- 3 yrs+ of production planning experience in a high pace environment, preferably in chilled food
- High level of proficiency of spreadsheets/Excel
- Experience in using production planning tools (ie. Preactor)
- Top High School Master's degree
- Team player, analytical, attentive to detail
- Strong can-do attitude
- Can work under pressure
We offer medical, dental, commuter benefits and a generous paid time off policy. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of GoReadyMade not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.